-
June 14th, 2001, 04:13 AM
#1
Inactive Member
i was away at my computer lastnight when i came back you both pissed me off grrrrrr. come back im still there...
-
June 15th, 2001, 02:51 AM
#2
HB Forum Owner
ermmmmm, if they pissed yuh off, yuh think they'd go back??
If you was pissed, i wouldnt go back...
i'think i'd leave a post, like thanks for the warning, but i'll go that way--------->
till you have forgotten what it was that you was pissed about, since you didnt say what you was pissed off at them about, i'd be more likely to not go back, cus you never know......
And since it says Heidi n Blanc i'm leavin....k
see ya!!
-
June 15th, 2001, 04:22 PM
#3
HB Forum Owner
*clears throat* I was there for J the night they left..but do I get a thank you..nooo..I just got to listen to him whine all night about how you both left *LOL*
*pinches J and runs*
-
June 15th, 2001, 08:08 PM
#4
Inactive Member
yeah but hey I never see J anymore anyways right...so shouldn't I be the one whining?*L*
------------------
the only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing
-
June 16th, 2001, 12:17 AM
#5
HB Forum Owner
....How do you go away at your computer???
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks